New developments in Petworth, Shaw, Mount Pleasant, Chevy Chase
Washington, D.C.’s real estate landscape is always evolving. New developments and renovation projects are constantly being drawn up somewhere in the city. Here are some of the latest in Petworth, Shaw, Mount Pleasant, and Chevy Chase.
- The Montage South – A condo project currently under construction, The Montage South will feature 20 units built under D.C.’s green compliance code. Features include elevators and a green rooftop terrace.
- Fahrenheit – Featuring 31 apartments for rent, Fahrenheit also has approximately 32,000 sq. ft. of mixed-use space. Building amenities include bike storage, and 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- 7th Flats – A mixed-use development, 7th Flats will feature approximately 100,000 sq. ft. of office space, 20,000 sq. ft. of retail space, and 205 residential apartments. Building amenities include a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a multimedia lounge.
- 1512 6th St NW – A planned residential project by Sean Joiner and Matthew Grace. The development will consist of 12 shipping containers transformed into two-bedroom condos sitting atop a concrete foundation.
- Northern Liberties – Currently under construction, the Northern Liberties project will transform the 40-bed halfway house into an 8-unit residence by Lock7 Development.
- Mont Plaisant – A renovated residential project, Mont Plaisant is a four-unit boutique condo housed in a building over a hundred years old. The units feature high ceilings, hardwood floors, exposed brick, and private outdoor spaces, among others.
- The Collection – The Collection consists of 8 two-bedroom condo units housed in two separate four-story buildings. The project is currently under construction.
- Fifty Three Thirty Three – A 263-unit apartment project by Calvin Cafritz Enterprises, Fifty Three Thirty Three (5333) also features a community room, a dog-walking area, and a fitness center, among others.
For more information about Washington, D.C. neighborhoods, check out this page.